Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Japanese Embassy

Two weeks passed I went to Korea. It  is easy to live in Korea because there are a lot of parts resembling Japan. But most food is hot or salty. I always feel thirsty.

We went to the Japanese Embassy in Korea last Wednesday.I heard various explanation about embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.The person who explained it was Mr. Saito.He is a person who having high position. However, he was tender and was kind. He was not conceited.
The embassy has various role.To protection of the Japanese who lives is abroad, to publication of the visa, to make the friendly relationship with foreign countries, to attractive dispatch of Japan.
Mr. Saito worked in embassy of Taipei four years ago. And he worked in embassy of  U.S.A. until two years ago. Now, he works at a Korean embassy. I think this work is very difficultand busy. But I think it is attractive work.
I did not know the embassy well until now.  It was good that I could know various things.


No comments:

Post a Comment