Wednesday, July 27, 2011

English is important

I am in Korea now. I visited to Korea to study language. I am happy now because I wanted to go to Korea sometime.
I talk to with another country people every day. I study at Korean language institute of Yonsei university.There are many people of various countries.When I talk to with another country people, I often use Korea. But if I can not understand what that people say, that people use English.
I live in dormitory of university. I share a room with a Korean student. Her name is Teng. When she talks to with me, she uses Korea. But when I can not understand what she say, she use English. I am not good at English well. So I can not understand English too. I was shocked at that.
I thing English is very important. English is global language. I decide to study English more hard. I will become good at English well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment