Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Communication


I finished studying in Korea for a month.
There was a lot of difference between Korea and Japan, and I was surprised. I thought that Japan resembled Korea before knowing Korea. However, there were many different points. I studied Korean language and culture.  There was a class of Korean in Korea from Monday to Friday. I entered the class distributed by an achievement test. There was none of the friends in the class. I was very uneasy because there was the person whom I did not know. I had a lot of what I did not know. I did not understand a thing and the class of the test. I asked a classmate a question in various ways. While I asked you a question, I came to gradually take the communication. I talked with the classmate by Korean. It was interesting to speak by the words that were not a native language with the person of the different country each other. I had talks with many people, and I was really glad.

クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

No comments:

Post a Comment