Thursday, August 11, 2011

Korean food

It passed two weeks I came to Korea.I am in Korea for more a week.It is easy to spend the Korea life for me.

Korea resembles Japan very much. However, there are a lot of different parts. So I will write about difference between Korea and Japan.

Today I write about food.
Most of the Korean food is hot and spicy. I ordered to cheese dish last week in a Korean restaurant. I thought that the dish was not hot because it was written cheese.But it was very hot! I was not able to eat all of the dishes because it was too hot! The person who sat in the neighbor was able to eat it up. I was surprised.
Kimchi and a pickle are given free when I order a meal. I thought that my order was wrong because the shop gave much service. I think it is good service!



It is interesting to find a difference things.
I will write about the difference in fashion next.



No comments:

Post a Comment